skindb.co respects user privacy and aims to be transparent with the small amount of data we collect.
This page explains what information might be collected when using our site.
We limit the amount of information we collect to a minimum. When using the site, your IP Address, browser type/version and referring website are logged for diagnostic purposes and are deleted within 48 hours of being stored. This information is not shared externally and is only accessed when necessary to maintain site stability.
Third Party Advertising
We also use third party advertisements on skindb.co to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, the browser you used to visit.
For California Residents: CCPA Rights
We do not discriminate and treat California users the same as all of our users and respect their right to privacy by directly collecting as little data as possible as mentioned above.
You also have the right to request the information we have collected about you over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see "Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights"), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called data portability request)
- If we sold or disclose your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased, and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
Please use the 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' link on our homepage to control your data with our ad providers.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To request your data or its deletion please email [email protected] with the subject “Request for information: CCPA” and information to verify yourself.
If you do not provide information to verify yourself we cannot disclose any personal information
This policy was last updated on June 17th 2020.
You can email us at [email protected].